Position: Assistant Product Manager
Salary: Dependant on experience
A great opportunity has risen for a motivated individual to work on a number of challenging and exciting projects as an Assistant Product Manager.
You will be working alongside Product & Category Management and will be responsible for assisting the development of new products through all stages from the initial research through to manufacturing, packaging and promotion.
Experience of Microsoft Excel and being able to manipulate data as well as being a proficient user of Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are seen as real advantage.
Day to day you will collate, manipulate and administer data and specification for the product function. Alongside this you will play a pivotal role in the creation of new product design assisting in design, research & development and testing.
You will also need to be able to work within guidelines and deadlines and have a keen eye for detail and excellent organisation and time management skills.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Collate, manipulate and administer data and specification
- Conduct market place analysis and audits
- Assist in and create new product design concepts
- Liaise with suppliers and manage the delivery and approval of samples.
- Assisting in production of packaging, marketing materials & sales literature,
- Support market research and insight analysis to identify trends and opportunity
- Manage and coordinate sample requirements
- Provide day-to-day support to the team across a broad spectrum of tasks.
Angling experience though not essential would be preferred.
EMAIL A COVER LETTER AND CV TO – BarbaraB@trakkerproducts.co.uk