Graphic Designer / Art Worker
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic graphic designer / art worker to be based in our Warrington office.
Cipher International Ltd. is a well-established family owned business holding four leading fishing brands, Trakker, Aqua Products , Cygnet Tackle and Frenzee.
The position is full time and based in our Warrington, Cheshire office. The correct candidate will have working experience in the creation of print ready packaging artwork, digital and printed catalogue artwork plus other creative projects to service our four fishing brands. A minimum HND in graphic design is essential (BA Hons desirable) and this role requires a positive can-do attitude, ability to work in a professional and organised way and also to tight deadlines.
• Minimum 2 years commercial experience in similar role
• Working experience with design packages and competent user of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office is essential
• Excellent understanding of product catalogues, packaging artwork, POS and brand styling.
• Experience of multi-language / translation artwork
• Solid understanding of print artwork
• Ability to work closely with the team and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest or knowledge of angling is helpful but not essential
To Apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A concise cover letter, detailing salary expectations and availability to start
• Current CV
• Examples of current design work
Deadline for all applications is 24th April 2020